Bulova made space history on August 2, 1971--during the Apollo 15 mission, a moon pilot chronograph, customized for lunar conditions by Bulova engineers, was worn on the moon.This updated re-edition features a super-luminous hands and markers, anti-reflective sapphire glass, tachymeter, calendar all housed in a solid stainless steel case. Two interchangeable straps (textured black leather and a black nylon) Gift-box presentation includes a Certificate of Authenticity.Features
Tags: Watch, Retirement, Recognition, Gift, Award, Reward, High End, Traditional, Fashion, Enduring, Welcome, Farewell, Time, Timepiece, Time Piece, Wrist, Holiday, Event, Date, Functional
- Stainless steel.
- Black dial.
- Sapphire glass.
- Interchangeable black leather and nylon straps.
- Three-piece buckle closure.
- Six hand calendar chronograph.
- UHF Precisionist.
- Water resistance to 50 meters.
- Non-engraveable case back
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Additional Information Special Notes
- Pricing and Production time is for blank product only. Decoration requires additional charges and processing time. See Options button.
- Handling: There is a 12.50(G) Handling Charge applied to each ship-to address (including the first), plus freight charges
- Returns: Item cannot be returned for refund or credit
Standard Packaging: Retail